G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just thought I'd get on here and share how I use my "home ec" education to help my @ out...

I do similar to what both G and Slater do, by hand sewing the front opening of @'s briefs or boxer briefs closed. This takes advantage of the "pocket" that is already there; @ slips his packer in the opening on the inside, and it also puts a layer of cotton between his skin & the packer. He has not said anything about the fabric stretching out on the inside...

At first I just did a few stitches like Slater does, but they just wouldn't stay in and I would have to fix them after a few wash & wears. So now I stitch the entire opening from top to bottom. I do it by hand because so you can't see the sewing... I like the idea @ would pass even in his underwear (he uses the modified briefs and boxer briefs only for soft packing.) I like to think even if anyone should ever launder them they wouldn't see it.

I am working on ideas to fix other types of underwear, and also a swimsuit he just got, along the lines of sewing a pocket inside. I think it is best to make sure it stretches with the fabric, or else it might be uncomfortable or not last as long.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: