Old 07-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"Right now though, we are in dire need of donations because we took in 3 what were supposed to be chihuahuas and ended up being golden lab/chow mixes. These are gorgeous pups, and they are very wise. They need to be spayed/neutered, and are eating us out of house and home. But we are working hard to get the donations we need".
post your donation needs on www.chipin.com alot of the rescue FB pages that i'm on use chip in for donations.

and this goes right along with what i think my calling has become..it's changed over the years...95% of my employed life has been in the human service/medical field...i currently work at a HUGE level 1 trauma center/ER at a large university hospital as a clerk...LOVE IT!! however as i get older, i find my TRUE love is dogs...specifically pit bulls but i LOVE and advocate for all breeds...i've found that i like dogs better than most people!! my dream would be to have a rescue...

i'm just going back to volunteer at the local humane society...i did a couple years ago and the first dog that i took out on a leash for a walk, didn't have experience on a leash..he was a big boy..sheppard mix...ran full boat into my knee and tore my miniscus in 2 places...LoL!! so i'm goin' back...i'm just afraid i'm gonna bring them all home with me...be interesting in my little one bedroom butchler pad!

anyway...that's it for me...DOGS!! and the nicest thing about it...my bff is JUST a crazy about dogs as me!!

great thread!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post: