View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #25
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara View Post
I love the backpack/rocketpacks. I will probably work on one at some point. But that's too ambitious for the reunion, plus it doesn't suit my persona. Maybe I'll do an airship character with a rocket pack some time.
I have so many idea's... I want to make so many things lol. I loved that you shared the Youtube steampunk guns videos with me. Now I just have even more idea's. So much to do, so little time!
Yes the backpack/rocketpacks are awesome... Today I was at Goodwill looking for a trench coat or something that would work for me, but to no avail, as usual I can't find things I am looking for, and when I don't need them, they are seen in sets of 3's... I was also rummaging in the kids section trying to find armor,or Halloween things lol. Then I was searching for belts and then Doll looked at me, with the eyes that said, ENOUGH! Lets go, to which I dragged my feet and pouted on the way out...
Note to self... Go after work so you can search for the treasures!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: