View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #27
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I have so many idea's... I want to make so many things lol. I loved that you shared the Youtube steampunk guns videos with me. Now I just have even more idea's. So much to do, so little time!
Yes the backpack/rocketpacks are awesome... Today I was at Goodwill looking for a trench coat or something that would work for me, but to no avail, as usual I can't find things I am looking for, and when I don't need them, they are seen in sets of 3's... I was also rummaging in the kids section trying to find armor,or Halloween things lol. Then I was searching for belts and then Doll looked at me, with the eyes that said, ENOUGH! Lets go, to which I dragged my feet and pouted on the way out...
Note to self... Go after work so you can search for the treasures!
I don't know if your GW is the same, but we have one day a month where EVERYTHING in the store is 50% off. You just gotta keep going. It'll come along, the perfect thing. And they may put more jackets out toward the end of the summer.

I went yard-selling a couple of weeks ago and scored all my guns for like $1.50. I got enough to screw up the first one and then make my favorite one look right, and a couple more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Oh my ~thud~ guns and a pipe

THUD!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: