Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,096 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Any other visual artists, photo junkies, and hobbiests willing to admit any amount of growing addiction to instagram?

I started instagram quite critical of the prepackaged filters that allowed folks with little sense of composition to make a trendy shot. Now though, I find that I'm not only enjoying posting my own shots, but following a few artists I admire, as well as friends and family who use the app.

And for those fortunate souls who don't use instagram, I share my instagrid (a website that displays your instagrams). shameless plug - my photo feed

Recently, I've been keen on the idea of setting up instacanvas to offer for sale some of my better shots. Anyone try this yet? Feedback?

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote