View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:19 AM   #5
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation

Where are you in your transition? Made the final decision in June 2001, but figured it out more or less in late 1997. 'Medical' transition since Dec 2003. I'm 38 yrs old.

How long have you been on T? 6 years (crikey time flies)

How much T do you take on a bi weekly or monthly basis? Technically, I'm supposed to take it bi weekly. 1.25 ml/dose delatestdryl (enanthate 200mg/ml) so I guess that works out to be 450mg/mth. After initial low dose trials, my endo started me on 600mg/mth. I dropped 100 lbs between 2004/05 and begged her to drop it down. The next endo I see I may see what he suggests.... I'd like to go lower.

How does your body react to your shot intake? Can you tell I have a love/hate relationship with "T" ? I haven't had a body 'reaction' in years, although I noticed in 2007 swimming on "T" really helped develop shoulder muscles more than what was happening in 2004/5. I'll let you know how it's going as I get back into that daily habit. As for what it's done.... I've become a hairy bear, to the 'envy' of pals but I doubt they want the quantity of hair I got. I've recently discovered a single silver hair on my shoulder: signs that I'll be a 'silverback' one day (doesn't that sound a little gay? -- go gay hairy bears - just sayin') One thing is for sure: if you use it, you notice it. Exercising on T has its advantages, I can't deny that. The rest is all done. I don't count chest hairs, chin hairs and I've almost forgotten what I used to sound like.

Are you pre or post op top and or bottom? At this time, my obesity prevents me from going forward with surgical options, but I'm at peace with that.

Surgeries (top and hysto) when I'm ready will be done in British Columbia, hysto 100% covered and top partially covered by health plan since it's pretty obvious I'm well past the requisite 2 year RLE (real life experience) that the province requires for partial or full medical coverage.

-PapaC
PapaC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PapaC For This Useful Post: