lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
Unfortunately, I usually need a crushing amount of pressure. Ha!
I do my best work if I procrastinate until the very last minute. Something about the intensity of scrambling, the empty library at midnight, and the fear of imminent consequences all seem to do it.

It's a terrible strategy and I wouldn't recommend it. I'm sure it's just pure dumb luck that I've never had something come up, or that there was a book or a research article that I desperately needed for my work that I couldn't get my hands on at the last minute.

This semester I'm taking two grad courses, and I'm determined to be better. For my two undergrad degrees I stayed in an area that I knew well, but now I've veered off my planned path and into a field where I'm not so surefooted and things may not come as easily.
What are you studying Ms Semantics? Your user id is funny since my Master's is under the School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies.

I think the key to procrastination is finding out the root cause of it. I know what you mean. Lots of us do it though eh? Not healthy though.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote