View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #24
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today I start my Masters/PhD program in Mexican American Studies with an emphasis on Chicana/o History and Pedagogy. I was so excited and nervous last night a barely slept a wink. I picked up my books last week and have been perusing them and looking forward to an enlightening and enriching first semester of grad school. There are actually four more books than what I have posted below, but fortunately I already have them in my home library. And I still have one class missing its booklist!! Let's just say I will be knee deep in books for the next 2-8 years. I LOVE IT!

I am also working full time and raising two girls. Medusa, I'm right there with you in the thick of crazyville!!

Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: