thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
So I have been doing a lot of thinking today and well for the past few days.
Does anyone else belive that they are too f*cked up to be loved?
Or have way to many demons within themselves to let anyone in?
Ive been dating since I was 11 years old and yet every relationship ends the same, No one wants to actually give me a chance and see what can really happen because Yes I am f*cked up and I have issues, BUT doesnt anyone?
I dunno maybe its a stupid question I just wonder if anyone else feels the same? Or is it just me
I mean I know what Im looking for and it doesnt seem unresonable
So it brings me to the conclusion maybe I have too many demons to be loved or cared for...
I have pondered this a lot, and I think the answer is this: You have to find someone whose baggage matches yours.

In my experience, someone who is not f-d up (for lack of a better term) can never understand you. Someone who is TOO f-d up is going to overwhelm and exhaust you. So you have to find someone that is at the same level of f*ckedup-edness as you.

It's not an easy task. You have to be honest about your wounds and your scars and be accepting of theirs. You have to be open to healing and changing bad habits. You have to learn to love yourself and put your emotional health first. Because if you're not emotionally healthy, it's not a matter of whether or not you deserve love - EVERYONE deserves love - but whether or not you can be a true partner in a relationship. A partner gives and takes, and when you're not emotionally stable, you either can't give or you don't know how to do anything BUT give.

So my motto is yeah, I'm f-d up, but I love me. My scars make me stronger.

Oh, and Teddybear is right on. I have a friend who I should probably read your post to verbatim.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: