View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #46
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Charming Butch,

Here's what I am hearing people saying in different ways:

Do this, get that (be negative, get negative).

Love yourself, the rest will follow.

Everyone is screwed up in some way or at some time; don't be so hard on yourself.

And then there was the unique and I thought, really innovative outside-the-box opinion that you could find someone of equal fucked-up-ness and support each other in getting over your issues and having a good relationship (if I understood you correctly Diva . I like the liberating, don't-be-ashamed-of-where-you're-at-in-your-life undercurrent in that one.

It all seems so useful.

But I know you will pick and choose which things resonate most for you, which speak to who you really are and which speak to what you're ready for.

I really feel like you're on a good path.

Scout

Last edited by Ginger; 08-23-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: overuse of the adverb "really" and reckless overconfidence that it's time to "submit"
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: