Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

We all have that dark part of ourselves.

It takes courage to look deep inside to see it, feel it and to chose to work to heal it as best as we can.

Some people willingly step into this abyss, others walk slowly towards it with baby steps and still others run away out of fear.

Letting down our defenses and allowing ourselves to be vulnerable with ourselves and then to be able to do it with others is very scary.

If we want to be able to truly connect on an intimate levels with others, it must be done but it is the hardest thing of all to do.

I know because I struggle with this issue constantly.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: