adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I believe in Heaven and Hell on earth. That we all have free will but that God will lead us if we will follow and turn our will over to him. I find that the older I get, the stronger my faith becomes. I think it's because I get closer to my Truth in each passing day. I am damaged and imperfect. I struggle with things that other people seem to do with ease. When I decide to give, I give what I have as completely as possible. That is all I can do. Just try.

"Faith without works is dead." I try to live that faith. It is so difficult to do. At the end of the day I have to answer to myself. I need to live with me, my heart and I make sure that God & I know the truth ~ even if no one else does. People may never understand me EVER but I like to think God at least tries. lol.

I get lost in religion and hocus pocus of it all....to believe that the good somehow get rewarded and the bad get punished in some sort of an afterlife - I don't see the point. Good works are returned 10 fold on earth. Bad deeds come back with Karma. What you reap is what you sow.......
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: