Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Default Evidence Based Only please

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

I believe men can actually be "okay" with 3% body fat.
For a female body, it is dangerously low and the stored fat is necessary for day to day body functions. At the height and weight that was previously mentioned .... well, let's just say that it leaves me "speechless".

I love statistics too!
And teach it too!
(got geek?)

I'd like to see the source of the statistics presented.
Also, presenting one individual (the body builder) and contrasting it with Steph in this forum is not terribly practical and really doesn't lend itself to an accurate or precise comparison.

And, who knows HOW Steph's body fat was measured? The reality is, unless she was submerged in a dunk tank with all the forced air expelled from her lungs (the single most accurate way to determine % body fat)--the "calculations" can have a +/- factor of up to 8% or so.....

Steph has impressed me with her kindness, her intellect, her enthusiasm for our Planet her obvious adoration for Amanda--and again, I say Welcome to her.

I'm all out of fucks to give about Steph's body fat %, I'm more concerned with my own.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post: