Old 08-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #61
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
I work plenty and found time in my day to Google the hell out of Steph's remarkable achievements. Only, I don't get why people waited this long to question the inconsistencies: The first time someone posts that she's lifting more weight than any guy I've ever met, I am beyond DELIGHTED.

Basically, Steph's posts are the FIRST posts that I read--What can I say, I love a good novella.
When someone is new and young to our community I will give them a big benefit of the doubt unless they are being an asshole or in any way shape or form seem they are potentially dangerous or could potentially harm others. I would rather be wrong out of kindness than drum someone out of our community.

If she is lying about how much weight she can lift, or whether she plays on a football team, etc the only person she hurts is herself. I don't like lying or liars but this isn't something that is going to hurt me or anyone else here. If she is lying about anything I do hope she learns from her mistakes.

I know people who have died, been raped, severally beaten, had lots of money bilked from them and other harsh, cruel things based on lies and other deceptions over the internet. Some of it I have seen first hand.

So y'all go ahead with your "Welcome" Wagon.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: