Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I guess I subscribe to the nature/nurture way of looking at things.

I think people have the amount of empathy they have, because of genetic, chemical or other physical elements (including the stuff you're talking about), but also because of how they were socialized and treated when they were infants and children.

I guess that blows reincarnation and past lives out of the water. lol

You know for so many years I've read, explored and studied why things are they way they are. I have honestly tried to make sense, especially when it comes to humans; how some humans can be so fucking cruel and others to pure to believe. I have a hard time statistics and so-called scientific data. I dislike and avoid the medical field as much as possible. I will never buy the whole brain chemical concept. I will never believe that any of us are patterned to the same or that there are genetic switches that dictate who we are.

I do believe that humans LOVE labels and that they often get caught up in demanding an answer for every little thing. I think science sees us coming and pharmaceutical companies draw humans into their market.

Empathy, compassion, love, desire, all the things that make us human is open for interpretation because the funny thing is that none of us expresses it the same way or maybe it is the same yet how we measure it. Does that make sense?

I spent hours crying over a dog that isn't mine because she's old and has to be put to sleep. I don't think I'm programmed any different I'm just a human who's experience "right now" connects with animals. I woke up at 4am and masturbated to fantasies some may consider "taboo" and they were completely against consensus standards. Maybe I have some wires crossed? hahahaha well hell yeah I probably do!

The whole science thing is unsettling to me because there are always exceptions to the rule. Often more then the so called facts will say.

Today I just give it to the universe, try and be present and allow whatever emotions I'm having to flow through me. I just don't question it any more and for me its just all part of my human experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: