sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Daddy and i visited Tashi Choling here in Oregon last week, on Mt Ashland.
It was so wonderful, touching, the energy and peace there is amazing.. Since visiting the Prayer Garden it has helped me so much on my spiritual journey. It has been so important to me to walk this spiritual path on my own.

In the beginning, i was unsure about my openness to accepting and embracing spirituality at all.. But i didn't want to base anything on anyone else's beliefs, and wanted to really discover what i had and felt within me. So this spiritual journey has been one that's been extremely emotional, warm and comforting, but haven't been sharing much with anyone.. It's felt very private.

Visiting Tashi Choling brought everything together for me, it was very thought provoking and peaceful and i so look forward to revisiting, the meditation and coming into my own with Buddhism.. i'm starting to share this journey now after much self exploration...

my early morning meditations set my day wonderfully...

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: