View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #16
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Before the catholic church can deny anyone anything they had better do some house cleaning..big time.I went to catholic school for eight years..the stuff I saw go on I just kept quiet about after I mentioned it to my grand parents cause they said it wasnt to be talked about because the teachers were men and women of the cloth and I shouldnt judge them anything because they gave up normal family life to serve the church.As I look back, cause I was just a puny little kid at the time, they were full of self ritious bs.
I will say I got a good education and shure stayed out of trouble for the most part even tho I never fit in with anyone are anything at school.I was geting in the hot seat for asking questions they didnt or couldnt anser about the religion cause i always knew so much of what was being cramed into my head was just wrong.The school quietly and quickly closed ten years ago dureing summer break.All the nuns left to parts unknown but all the preist were replaced with new folks cause the church is one of the biggies hear..

Miss.Diva...I am so glad to know that things are working out with your daughter and you.Yeah,both of u missed a lot but just know how much fun it will be to build a wonderful future with both of youselves in it ..much happyness to u both.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: