Old 03-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #44
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey all!

Just wanted to toss something out here, maybe clear up a little confusion or whatever. A number of folks have commented on how their codes have changed at different times - that's not terribly unusual. I haven't taken the test from the link on this thread, so I'm not sure how it presents the results, but a myer's briggs given and scored by a clinician is going to report the four dimensions along dimensions. For instance, the first code is Extroversion/Introversion. On the results printout you'd get a line with 100% E on one end and 100% I on the other end. While I suppose statistically speaking are probably a few who end up on either end, most of us fall somewhere in between the two. It's often the case that one or more codes fall more towards the middle, and those are the ones that may change over time. Codes that fall more towards either end tend to be stable over time. So there is room for some change and it's actually quite common. In fact, if you know that you fall close to the middle on a dimension it'd be good to read over the description of both ends for that dimension as you're probably a combination of the two.

Happy Myers-brigging!