Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chad Ochocinco still doesnt get it

Is Chad Johnson – formerly known as Chad Ochocinco– hoping to reconcile with his estranged wife Evelyn Lozada?

After his arrest on Aug. 11 for allegedly head-butting Lozada, the former Miami Dolphins player recently showed off a new tattoo of Lozada's face on his leg. When a Twitter user mentioned the tattoo and Lozada's filing for a divorce, Johnson responded, "Divorce? Child please... that's my WIFE." To another user, he wrote, "I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell what she filed for."

And while Lozada admits that she'll "always have love" for her husband of 41 days, she can't see them working things out in the future.

"This is something you should never tolerate," says Lozada, who hopes to inspire victims of domestic abuse to get help. "I don't care what the situation is – or who the man is."

http://www.people.com/people/article...s-topheadlines

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: