The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
whoa whoa there! stop with the fancy words now! i'm not flashing anyone and i've had coffee but i still cant post using the YouTube button and the IMG button the way i used to when i had my trusty old laptop. (i'm not missing any icons btw. i can see and click on them all.) that laptop mighta been held together with a rubber band and some gorilla glue but it didnt give me any guff when i pounded on the keys either! this iPadishness is so sensitive and pristine and perfect and shiny that i feel like i'm talking smut to a every time i use it! and mysterious! whew! i can barely get my mail.

so whatchersayin is that i was better off before my attempt to embrace the 21st century?

The way to post pictures or youtube is the following:

1. Choose either the Post Reply button or Quote button.
2. Click into the post editing box
3. Then click on either the Youtube or Picture icons. This will be either the IMG or Youtube tags into the editing box
4. Between the tags (they look like this [IMG] and [\IMG] or [YOUTUBE] and [\YOUTUBE]) put either the image address or the youtube video identifier like you would have when it'd pop up.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: