Old 09-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #173
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Your body stores vitamin D and can make it when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D is also found in some foods, mostly ones like milk that have been fortified with vitamin D. There are two forms of vitamin D: ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) and cholecalciferol (vitamin D3). Some research suggests that cholecalciferol is better at raising levels of vitamin D in the blood.

Read more: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/v...#ixzz26DG2vszm
I'm to take prescription strength ergocalciferol for eight weeks and then go to vitamin D3 supplements after that. This is my medical doctor's treatment; my psychiatrist agrees with it, though, as he feels it will improve my mood. There are a few factors that would seem to be causing problems with my absorption of vitamin D, so hopefully this course of treatment will do the trick. Thank you for the info and the link!