sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight, i am up to my ears in homework.
But so needed to find an avenue to take a few minutes, get my thoughts together, figure out where i am at with all of this, evaluate and self- motivate, and then to be completely friggin' grateful.
So here i am.

Completely overwhelmed, but 100% loving it.
The only part i am having a hard time with is making the financial part of it work out.. i am doing this on my own. i've taken a small loan to pay the tuition, however i am working full time while doing full time studies and it's not balancing very well.. So i've had to let go of some work hours, which in turn is hard to make ends meet.. So, i'm stressing it.

HOWever, i am loving my classes so much.
Tonight i am working on some assignments that are due by tomorrow & Tuesday.. i have two tests on Tuesday as well, one on Medical Terminology and one on Anatomy and Physiology. And i have about 10 chapters to read, along with some modules to go through as well.. And exercises, and.........yeah, i'm overwhelmed, but SOOO loving it..

Regardless of how hard my courses are, regardless of how this is stepping way out of my comfort zone, and regardless of how chaotic and overwhelmed i am at this very moment, i am sitting here with the biggest smile on my face because i know i am SO loving that i am taking big steps forward in my career, AND knowing i am going to love every single bit of my first year of Nursing..

When people say ewwwww, no way.. i am saying i'll do it.. i cant wait to try things and learn, i'm loving this.. And so grateful for this opportunity!
i made a big decision today to further my nursing career, and i know this will be exactly what i want! i can do this.. i'll stress, i'll worry, i'll work really hard - but i've soo got this!

i hope you are all excelling and loving your courses so far!
Remember to breathe! i've been reminded tonight! It helps, muchly!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: