View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #6
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am so disgusted that rather than take the first moment to focus on the real tragedy of the situation, the death of Chris Stevens and others, the focus is on political bashing.

Shame on not just Romney, but a lot of the media. I saw more coverage on the idiocy of Romney than I did on the true victims of this horrific act.

I feel so sad for all of those who lost a loved one. It makes me sick that they have to witness the death of their family member/friend being used as a vehicle for political chest thumping.

I am worried about what is going to happen in response to these attacks. The whole thing really makes me sick to my stomach.

Peace and prayers for the lives lost and those affected by the loss.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: