She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
I am so disgusted that rather than take the first moment to focus on the real tragedy of the situation, the death of Chris Stevens and others, the focus is on political bashing.

Shame on not just Romney, but a lot of the media. I saw more coverage on the idiocy of Romney than I did on the true victims of this horrific act.

I feel so sad for all of those who lost a loved one. It makes me sick that they have to witness the death of their family member/friend being used as a vehicle for political chest thumping.

I am worried about what is going to happen in response to these attacks. The whole thing really makes me sick to my stomach.

Peace and prayers for the lives lost and those affected by the loss.

I am really worried too, tantalizing. I hope that the violence doesn't escalate but am not feeling very hopeful after seeing how it escalated at the Yemini consulate.
I don't care if extremist people want to get pissed off and burn our flag and shout "Death to America". That's an expression issue to me and doesn't feel much different than what Fred Phelps does over here on our own soil but the minute a representative of the US got killed along with 3 others, I felt that ugly nervous-tummy feeling.

I hate to think of this in political terms but this is going to be a shitty situation for not only President Obama as he makes a decision about what to do or not about this, but for the men and women who are still in consulates across the world AND for the potential danger that our soldiers are entering as warships move closer to Libyan shores.

My Brother is military. Every incident like this makes me feel like he is an inch closer to putting his life on the line because of idiots.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post: