Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I was working at a hotel in Ocala, Florida when the World Trade Center was hit by both plans. My boss at the time was from Pakistan, and was a nice gentleman. I feel that some Muslims are grouped in with the one's who are extremists and for some reason, we cannot differentiate between the two groups. As far as ol' Mitt goes, it was the Bush Administration that got us into the financial mess we are currently in. He wanted to make sure his friends in the oil business was well taking care of, while the middle class suffered and now Obama is getting blamed for it. I do believe Mitt does need to close his trap..

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I didn't see a thread on this so thought I would start one.

I've been following this closely for the last couple of days and am just sick for the family of Chris Stevens and the 3 others killed in the attacks. Also sickened by the anti-Muslim rhetoric that I am seeing all over Facebook.

Now, I'm reading about a second attack in Yemen and that the attack in Libya might have been coordinated to commemorate 9/11. The Pentagon has just moved 2 warships closer to the Libyan coast as well.

I hate that people are taking the opportunity to paint all Muslims as extremists but even further, am concerned about the larger implications for war. And if Mitt Romney doesn't shut his fucking face.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: