View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #115
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

bcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputation

I consider myself a strong woman but I cant handle some things.
So, Not One Word of What My Choices Listed Below, Is meant to attack, offend or judge anyone.

I will break up with a woman in a heartbeat, If she has lied to me about any of my dealbreakers. No matter how much I have fallen in love with her, Because clearly I had fallen in love with just the character that she was portraying, And not her true real self.
(by the way where is the funny icon of the butch kicking the femme out the door, lol).

The Femme Has to be Born Female, Be 100% Lesbian, Not BiSexual or Curious. Be Open And Out to most even Her own Family. Without A lot of Unhealthy family issues or Mommy-Daddy Issues.

The Femme that Im with has to be Completely Single. Be Legally Divorced If ever married. Not just Separated.
I would love to be with a Femme who has a Humanitarian Type Heart. Who wont mind helping those in need, like donating toys to kids who dont have them.

I would love to be with a Femme Who Has A Faith Based Belief System.

I would love to be with a Femme that is Accepting of A Pet-Free Relationship and Home life with me. I have many Pet Allergies.
I would love to be with a Femme who is Family Oriented, Wanting to get married, Having kids or more kids. Who loves monogamy.
I would love to be with a Femme Who has Mental Stability and/or Good Sexual and Physical Health.
-Its fine with me if she has to take medications or goes to a mental health therapist. What Im talking about is having a History (past or present) of the following:
Talking to herself, Seeing and Hearing things that arent there, Excessive Rage, Cutting or Hurting herself, Eating Disorders, Or a History of Being In and Out(repeatedly) of the Psych Hospitals Or Drug and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers.
-I personally cant handle if my Femme has or has ever had A Drug And Or Alcohol Abuse Problem. I think Alcohol in moderation. And I am Pro-Weed, Its just not for me.
-I like femmes who actually have regular pap tests and breast exams. And who gets checked for stds, hiv, and hepatitus before entering into a new sexual relationship with me.
-Keeping good Dental Hygiene and that means going to the dentist 1-3 times a year for teeth cleaning.
-Having a Family doctor(s) that she sees in case she gets sick. That she's taking care of her health even if she has to take medication regularly.

I would love to be with a Femme who hasnt had Troubles With The Law
-Having a History(past or present)of being Arrested, Ever in Jail, Have/Had Warrants, Tickets for D.U.I or wreckless driving, License ever Suspended.-Or Trouble with Child Protective Services.-She Must have Valid Identification Driver's License or some type of Non Driver's I.D.
bcelly1894 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcelly1894 For This Useful Post: