Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews are tearing their hair out tonight on MSNBC. I agree with them. It's about winning, and Romney stepped up and fought to win. Obama stood there and dithered. He did not attack. What a wasted opportunity. I had no idea that it mattered so much to me that this thing not be close. But it's going to be.

There are a lot of points to be scored off the President's record, and Romney got some good ones in. Some were crap, like blaming the President for gridlock. The big mistake Obama made was courting the Republicans too long when he needed to be grabbing them by the balls and twisting.

Romney may be lying his ass off, but people who have not been following this closely will not know.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: