Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Well if there were such a place I have many skills that can contribute to the up keep of the compound,Im good with animals,cand build barns and have extensive ablities in all phases of farm work,cook real good annnnnd I have a more that fair amount of medical expertise with both humans and animals.....sort of a jack of all trades hear.I would need a cottage for me and the fur kids,space for a pool table not to mention the bazillion books one alllll kinds of subjects I get every month in the mail,I promiss it will be worth it.
SOLD Rockinonahigh is the community librarian!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett View Post
I'd go for it, I can build sound shelters and fix almost any vehicle... just mush on me in exchange and I'm all good
MUSH MUSH MUSH...getting my mushing in early so I got a decient line of credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
I could teach the kiddies
Teaching is necessary especially if we are a community with our own school then we can insure the safety of the children against the hatred ect, & more importantly think of the care and attention each child would receive. Although sending their children to public school should be an option as well

Quote:
What about relatives and friends, would they be allowed to visit on the premises?
I should think so I know I would like for my family/friends to feel free to come visit me. I'm very close to my family I would hate to not have them in my home.

Quote:
Communal living in a kind of utopia always sounds good on paper, but hasn't worked in reality. And maybe I shouldn't post, as I'm crabby .
If I'm understanding the concept right it would be more like a city/town in and of ourselves with our own government to run things. Then what you are referring to, I've always seen that sort of thing as a totalitarian type system, which why it doesn't work.

Don't think of it as being crabby think of it more in light of playing the devil's advocate!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I would love to have a workshop where I can build things and keep my tools. I would be able to team up with some of the other handy folks from here and build things/fix things/ and remodel things. I could also use my new degree to design houses/cottages to suit the residents. (using the sustainable design that I have been studying)

Yes deffinately a workshop serve both for recreation & utilitarian needs. I love woodworking built several pieces. Did construction for a number of years...can you see me framing & sheet rocking!?!? Not so much anymore still do furniture refinishing and repair and building. Can make toys too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Let's name the streets!

We have:

Zombie Street
Penpal Street

I'd like to see a "You are belong to me Way"
"Out Yonder St" I want to live on "Out Yonder St"

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
I suppose the street signs should be green with pink letters?
That'll work better then Pink with green letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! WIN THE LOTTERY ALREADY!!!!

Hmmmmmm...What can I contribute.....

I can bake That may be the extent of the talents lol

How about you just tell me where we need help!
Uh your a teacher aren't you!?!? Sure gonna need those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I haven't read back,
I just know I want dibs on the Gardening.

How did we not know this!! hee hee luv ya Day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
solor power everything, just saying
Wind too my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I want to live in the yard-art-is-okay section
You can take the girl out of Austin but you can't take Austin out of the girl!!

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]

Last edited by Ashton; 10-04-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post: