Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

So lets say my parents had been evolved enough in their generation to get that when they called me their second son, they were really referring just to me wanting to be a boy, and not the actual fact that I claimed boy before they said ok, we'll aqueous to my being a boy. What you are saying is that because I was young I had no thought as to who I was, nor could I make that claim, is that right?
Children are more aware of who they are than you think. They have complex personalities and can actually take control of who they are.
I will always listen to that child, and if they say they are different from what society says is "normal" I will always stand up for that child to be who they say they are.
There is a medical reason as well to listening and acting on this particular child's needs. The mother stated she didn't want her child to have even one period. There are hormonal decisions that must be made in this case for that to happen, and the sooner the JQ public accepts that these parents have this child's best interests at heart, the better off this child will be.
Kudos to the parents for listening to their child. Perhaps he will grow up and not contemplate suicide as a means to correct a mistake.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: