Old 10-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm happy to see that in your confusion you found yourself looking for a little bit of education and insight on various dynamics.

BUT

I have to say that your post kind of confuses me as well. I'm not certain exactly what it is that you are asking or stating? Are you wanting to know if there are others that have similar preferences to that of your's and your partners? if so, most definitely!

Mutual women identified dynamics/relationships are alive and well. As is any other possible dynamic that is out there. There are also a high number are of Butches that identify as female and others that see themselves as a wonderful mix of both.

Some male identified individuals see themselves as straight but there are plenty of others that prefer to identify otherwise. Some even as gay because their own attractions lean towards those within their own gender spectrum. As always, each persons preference is different.

I personally am most attracted to TG, FTM, masculine identified Butches and the whole masculine energy thing. Do I consider myself straight? Nope. I am and always will be a part of the LGBT community as will my TG partners, even if they identify as being straight. Whom we love doesn't dictate our own personal identity or our place within the community, not in my opinion at least.

I agree that the only rules are the ones that you set for yourself.

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post: