View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #8639
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,194 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone!
Hmmm, weekend already!

Friday night I might to go a contra dance- depends on a few things here and there.

Saturday is a local tour of solar powered houses in my area. Some of my friends are showing their houses so I'm going to go visit with them. There's a local cyclocross event I might swing by after that.

Sunday I teach distance learning from 8am-4pm, quick dinner break, then take my daughter to perform in a haunted house theater production.

Also need to squeeze in time to prep for a class I'm teaching on Monday. It's sold out, which is awesome. Means that one night of work will pay my mortgage for the month. Love when that happens.

Hope everyone has some fun!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: