thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think in the real world, people are more cynical about internet relationships, so maybe that "wet bias" evens itself out.

I think the dating medium you use best depends on your personality. For me, I've dated folks online and I've met folks in person, and success is mixed with both.

I'm a bit shy at first with most people, but having those conversations and being able to open up to someone without seeing their reaction means that when we do meet, there is already a bond. You never know what chemistry will be like in person, but it's nice not to walk away from a first date with someone thinking I'm quiet (I'm so not!) because I wasn't sure what to talk about or I was too bashful to look them in the eye.

And our dating pool is very small, you cannot discount that. So the odds of online relationships working may be better for us than with "regular" queer or straight folk, simply because where else are we going to meet people who ID as butch/femme?
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: