Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
Thank you for your fierceness. The protective nature that you have for me, that quality that makes you want to stand up for me even when you know I'm more than capable to stand up for myself.

Thank you for showing me love in a discreet and (not so discreet-not pda) way sometimes, in front of my family and friends. The kindness and courtesy you give me that moves even straight couples to reassess their own behaviors....

Thank you for making me the Queen of our world/life/relationship and understanding your own place as our King.

Thank you for committing to us, to our life and to our loved ones. Being you is the only way I can love you, and thank you for receiving my love in it's entirety.

Thank you for letting me be me with you, the girl, the mama, the wifey the kitten, the tigress, the lamb, the big baby. Thank you for being my bf, man, husband, daddy, mister, sir, friend, lover, (big baby) among others and for understanding that masculine terms are natural to me for you, and I revel in being able to use them. That means more to me than you know.

Thank you for appreciating me in all my many facets. For making me feel good about being a girl/woman who loves her bf/TG/FtM/Transman.

Thank you for"getting" it.
Wow. That was beautiful. Thank YOU for all that. You're going to make some lucky guy very happy. ;-)