laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I am concerned for those in Florida as a hurricane can cause a lot of damage.

The East cost is expecting gale force winds, rain and snow. I live in Canada where that happens on a regular basis. Is the storm in the East expected to be dangerous or just a pain in the ass? I have many friends on the East coast and am trying to decide if I should be worried or amused that they may actually face some Canadian weather. I looked it up on line but couldn't find anything that made it sound scarier then what we get. How bad is it expected to be?

If you are driving truck and the roads are slick with ice, snow, rain, anything at all... pull over. Save yourself and others the hassle and the heart attack. Tuesday when I drove home I saw a dozen or more semi's in the ditch and others across the road sideways or stuck on ramps unable to get up. No load is worth risking your life, or that of others in your path.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: