Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Default and another

Whore

The stark realness of the bed was the first thing that struck me when she led me into the room.
“So, er … meant to ask, How much do you charge?”
“$20 a bj, Full sex $60 then anything extra costs on top,” she droned by rote, “Money ain’t gonna be a problem, is it hun?”
I blushed to the very roots of my hair, “No, money, no,” I shoved my hands in my pockets and fought not to fidget and failed, “I’m just kinda new to this …”
“Either it’s been a while … or y’all’re a virgin?!” both of her eyebrows raised at that.
My face was so bright red by now that I imagined you could see the waves of heat rise up from my head, “Not a virgin to sex! It’s … It’s just been a few years, but I am a virgin to, well, this.” I gestured at the room in general.
“This?” she smiled, “I’m a whore honey, not a psychiatrist. I can’t help your head but I can relieve your problem.”
“Well … I …” then I fell silent, unable to express what I meant, I lowered my hands in resignation and sat down on the corner of the bed.
She closed the door behind her, locking it and putting the key back in her purse, she ran her fingers through her hair and tossed her purse onto the bedside cabinet, knocking the lamp askew.
She pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her jacket pocket, lit one and handed it to me, then lit one for herself.
“Look, sweetie, payin’ for sex is nothing new. People’ve been doing it since before Christ. Hell, those Romans would screw anything with a hole!” she laughed, took a draw of her cigarette and blew the smoke out in one big cloud.
I sighed, staring at the floor, watching the smoke trickle from my nostrils and rise to the ceiling, swirling wildly whenever she exhaled. She took my cigarette from my hand and put both hers and mine in an empty ashtray.
“Come on now, it can’t be all that bad,” as she said this she slid her hand up my inner thigh, tracing the seam with her fingers, I stopped her hand before she reached the seam at my crotch.
“Before we go any further you have to know one thing.”
“And that is?” she smiled playfully, sweeping her hair away from her face, tucking it behind one ear self-consciously.
“Well, I’m not a … I mean, I don’t, ah shit …” I shook my head, rubbing my forehead.
“I know you’re not a man if that’s what you mean?”
“Really?” I raised my eyes from the floor and met hers.
“Hell, no bulge at your crotch for starters. Then there’s the eyes and the mouth, you’ve got girls lips; pretty little rose buds,” she said, rubbing her thumb gently across my lips, “I’ve had sex with a few lesbians this past year, all very satisfying for both parties. I have two rules though?”
“Which are?”
“No kissing and ya have to wear a strap on.”
“I? Oh … I don’t have one …” I rose to my feet, pulling my wallet out of my back pocket, took out two twenties and a ten, and offered them to her, “Look, sorry to have wasted your time.”
She stood up beside me, looked down into my eyes and closed my fingers around the notes, “We do the money part later,” she took the money from my hand, returned it to my wallet and placed it back in my pocket, “Now we do the fun stuff.”
I completely froze.
I couldn’t move or speak.
All I could do was stand and stare blankly at her.
“What?” she said finally, “I’ve heard of protection, but sex with all your clothes still on is going a bit far.”
She stepped towards me and began undoing the buttons of my shirt, loosening and removing the knot of my tie, when she had opened my shirt and tugged it out of my pants and she pulled it down and off my shoulders, leaving it bunched around my wrists.
She pushed me back onto the bed and undid my belt and flies. She considered me for a moment and then shrugged, muttering something under her breath and turned to a nearby closet.
She opened the door, blocking my view of her, emerging not long after with leather straps trailing from her left hand, in her right she held the dildo.
She slid the dildo into the harness and walked back over to me, gesturing for me to rise. She pulled my trousers and boxers down, took off my socks and shoes, tossing them aside. She then strapped me up in the harness.
When she had me arranged to her satisfaction she sat me back down again, only to pull my pants back up, pushing me flat on my back so she could fasten my flies and belt up again.
She sat me up, I looked down at the ridiculously large bulge riding down my thigh where she’d tucked it.
She stood me up yet again, pulled my wrists free of my shirt, tossing it aside and led me toward the closet, “Here, take a look at yourself, I can see you want to.”
She faced me toward a floor length mirror on the inside of the door, before taking a look at myself I took a glance inside the closet and spotted what I thought was the handle of a riding crop, a larger whip, a range of varicoloured dildo’s, some bondage straps, masks and an assortment of latex and pvc outfits.
The sight of it all sent a flush of heat to my groin, followed by a shiver running down my spine. I shifted my hips, unused to the feel of leather against my skin, the hilt rubbed against my clit, making me squirm all the more.
She stepped up behind me, looking over my shoulder, turning my full attention to the mirror by sliding her hand around my hip to caress the full length of the dildo, from the tip right down to the root, knowing fine well what its base was pressed against..
Her other hand slid around my waist, pulling me so her belly was nestled against my back.
She then ran her hand up the expanse of my stomach and turned me to face her, letting up the slow stokes of her hand only enough to let me stand in front of her.
“Now, what are we going to do with this,” she nodded toward the bed, “I’m going to undress and then you’re going to lay me down and fuck my brains out. Ready?”
I nodded and we moved to the bed.
She took off her top, threw it onto a chair, undid her bra, it joined her top and started to undo her short skirt, then caught my breathless anticipation and stopped, only taking the time to remove her underwear.
She sat down on the edge of the bed, her skirt riding right up, exposing herself to my thirsty eyes. She crooked one finger at me and I took one step forward so she could undo my fly and belt, pulling my pants down only far enough to expose the top of the harness, the shaft bulging, almost trying to burst through my boxers. She pulled the elastic from around my waist, allowing the dildo to pop up from its confinement.
Mischievously she stroked the dildo again, grinning as I tensed, the flush spreading down from my face to my chest, nipples erect under the confinement of my own bra.
She looked up at me, the head of the dildo pointed aggressively up between us. She lay back on the bed, pulling her skirt higher still, fully exposing the thin line of hair along the lips of her pussy, her labia glistening, begging the exposure of her clit.
I started to move down toward her, the dildo bobbing at my every move, she grabbed the shaft to guide me in, running her hand up and down the shaft, pressing hard against my clit with the base, moving it in a slow circle, only stopping when my knees started noticeably trembling.
I froze for a second and grinned down at her; I was more intent on savouring a different pleasure first.
As I knelt the shaft slid up against the bed, pressing against me again. I drew my hands up her inner thighs, feeling the smoothness of her skin. Then I ran one fingertip along the lips of her pussy, from her arse up to her clit, which I spotted briefly as my fingers crossed it.
She moaned, her muscles clenching involuntarily as I took the time to move her pussy lips apart to look at her in wonder. I drew one thumb across her clit again, moving it down until it slid up into her, my palm cupping her ass. I rubbed the tip of my thumb along the ridges inside of her. Taste buds watering I leant forward and flicked the tip of my tongue lightly against her clit eliciting another, much louder moan this time. A moan which turned into a gasp as I lay my tongue across her again, lingering for longer and longer periods, feeling as she shifted her hips wherever I moved my mouth, flicking at her clit, then sucking lightly on it and then flicking and sucking it alternatively.
The movements of her hips were becoming more and more pronounced, her gasps and moans getting louder and louder.
She grabbed my head, pushing me away, “No!” she gasped, “Not yet, I’ve got one thing to do first.” And then pushed me back so I crouched on my heels.
She pulled me up, pushing me away from her again. She loosened the leather harness, allowing it to drop down toward my ankles. She made me step out of the straps, and drew them to her own legs, then strapped it against her own crotch.
The dildo looked somehow less threatening rising from her groin. She moved me onto the bed, arranging me to her satisfaction, the strap-on moving hypnotically, shifting back and forth as she moved and, unable to resist the urge I ran my cupped hand down it, feeling as this time the hilt pressed against her clit.
She moaned again, her hand gripping my own as I stroked her. Gently she moved my hand away. She looked down at me, laying on her bed, the edge digging into the back of my knees, my head and shoulders propped up so I could see down the length of my own body.
With complete, unquestioning trust I watched as she knelt on the edge of the bed, tipped it with the slight weight transference and, moving my thighs further apart, guided the dildo down until the tip was nudging against my clit, and rocked her hips forward slightly.
My whole body tensed.
“You ever been fucked with a strap-on?”
I opened my mouth to speak and a croak came out, I cleared my throat and was eventually able to mutter, “No.”
“Oh, Good. I love a virgin.”
Before I could say another word she shifted the head down and slid the full length into me, her crotch meeting mine as she finished the movement.
“You sure you’ve never done this before?” she said, looking down at where we were attached.
Yet again, before I could reply she pulled back her hips and pushed back into me again, I couldn’t stop myself from shuddering.
She moved her hips in a slightly circular movement as she continued rocking her hips against and away from mine.
She pulled back, almost pulling out completely, before plunging back inside of me, the rhythm of her hips becoming faster and faster.
I was dimly aware of her watching me writhing under her, the motions of her thrusts slowed as she saw me drawing closer and closer to orgasm.
She withdrew completely, leaving me throbbing with longing, an emptiness inside of me that needed to be filled.
We then again went through the rigmarole of putting the harness back onto me, but she moved with an open confidence and ease that spoke volumes.
When I stood before her again, dildo standing like an exclamation mark from my groin. She looked me up and down. Slightly breathless, she said to me, “Now you get to do me.”
The breath caught in my throat as we moved back to the bed. I lay back where I had been before, she pulled her skirt off and tossed it aside, she straddled me, moving until the base of the dildo was pressing against my tingling clit and the underside of the shaft was pressed against her own. She slid herself up along the shaft once or twice before lifting herself up, holding the head against the lips of her pussy.
I thrust up with my hips once, and she lowered herself slightly with a moan, but still leaving a gap between our groins.
I moved my hips forward again, as I watched the shaft move into her I felt the base pressing against my now swollen clit in time with the motions.
She crouched over me, shuddering with my every move, I worked my hips faster, matching her moans and quivers with my own.
The constant motion against my clit and feeling her trembling growing wilder drove me over the edge and a solid wall of mind-blowing ecstasy hit me. Her hips jerking and writhing with mine as we both collapsed, unable to move of our own volition, taking in deep gulps of air, slowly regaining some composure.
She leant forward, her hands pressed to the mattress either side of my rib cage, breathing fast. I deliberately pushed my arse back, fighting the resistance of the springs, pulling out of her, then slowly rocked my hips forward again. Her eyes seemed to glow as if a fire, long unkindled, had suddenly sprang to life.
She eased herself off and away from my hips, whimpering as if in regret.
She dragged me up, her eyes intent on my face, she turned away from me and braced her arms on the back of the chair.
“Take me from behind.”
I stepped forward, grabbed hold of the base of the dildo, guiding this new extension of myself back into her sweet core.
I rocked my hips again, pulled almost out of her and plunged back in again. Thought was lost, our entire beings were focused on the fusion between us, she moved with me and against me.
Thrust after thrust, almost pounding into her, both of us moaning and groaning.
The flutter started slowly building to a roaring crescendo both of us being slammed with an enormous orgasm, legs shaking with the sheer power of it.
I locked my knees and grabbed her round the waist so neither of us would fall down.
She gently disengaged herself and we collapsed down onto the bed next to each other, she squirmed round until she lay on her side, facing me.
The starkness of the room crowded back into my senses as I felt my entire body relax for the first time in what seemed like forever.
She ran the tips of her fingers down my stomach, the back of her hand brushing against the shaft, even that slightest of movement sent another spasm of pleasure shooting through me.
“Oh, no,” I said, grabbing onto her hand, “No more.”
She grinned, “I guess you’ve had enough then?”
“Yes.”
The smile on her lips softened and moved to her eyes, “Was it worth the wait?”
“Hell yes, I could die the happiest woman alive right now.”
“You have plenty of time left yet.”
I closed my eyes, feeling her rise from the bed, grabbing my clothes, putting them next to me, collecting her own, then her footsteps left my range of hearing, followed by the sound of running water.
I let myself drift peacefully for a short while, then, knowing I couldn’t delay the inevitable, rose and looked down at myself.
Come through here if you want to clean yourself up.”
I obediently walked into a tiny bathroom as she was stepping out from under a shower. She helped me take off the harness, dropping it, dildo and all, into the sink. I stepped under the pouring water, working the bar of soap into a lather and washed myself down.
Feeling a warm glow deep in the pit of my belly for what felt like the first time all over again. I stepped out of the shower and roughly towelled myself dry.
I followed her back through into the bedroom and began slowly pulling my clothes back on, feeling myself grow damp at the thought of what had just happened and shook my head as I did my shirt buttons back up, tucked the tails back in and went about laboriously re-tying my tie.
By the time I had found and put on both socks and shoes, she was ready, and the bed was made, she handed me another lit cigarette as I reached for my wallet, “How much do I…” she closed her fingers around mine again.
“You know, I kinda got my payment already … and then some.”
“But.”
“You’re gonna knock a freebie???”
I slowly shook my head, unable to take my eyes away from hers.
Decisively she pulled a slip of paper from her purse, searched around for a pen to write with, found none and ended up using an eye pencil to scrawl something on it.
She turned back to me, eyes lowered and handed me the piece of paper.
I glanced at the other side and saw it was a receipt, on the side facing me was a name and a telephone number.
“What? Is this …?”
“It’s my number … call me if you ever need any more, uh, relief,” she blushed slightly, “I mean … well, you know what I mean.”
“I do,” I tucked the paper safely inside my wallet, “And I will be calling you.”
“Good.”
She unlocked the door, I moved outside and she stopped in the doorway, looking around to check it was tidy again.
She closed the door and re-locked it.
Hesitantly she kissed me on the cheek, then grew bolder and kissed me full on the lips, flicking the tip of her tongue against mine.
She grinned devilishly, “I’m really looking forward to hearing from you again.”

15/09/04

rcw