Old 10-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Beloved,

Everyone heals in their own time. Some can pick up the pieces and go on right away, others take much longer. It doesn't even matter how long you were coupled because the heart tells you when you're ready. It took me 3 years to clean the cobwebs out of my head and make sure I could have a healthy open heart when I let myself move on.

When you're ready, we're here for you, we can listen, we can help comfort you. Anything past that has to come from you. Each day take a baby step and when you feel up to it, take a few. You, hold the answers to your healing time. Sometimes for every 3 steps forward, there will be a day you may take 2 steps back. Don't give up. when you can finally tell yourself you're not in love anymore, for whatever reason(s), a new you will start to emerge. Don't be afraid to fall, you can keep getting up. Eventually the falling will stop. It is then that you will know you're getting stronger.

Just my 2 cents worth... ((((((Beloved))))))

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: