GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I am SO loving all of these great photos and styles and models!

I would love to find a long (below knee or full length) nightgown with long or 3/4 length sleeves, and a flattering/sensual style, made out of flannel or a thin, warm fleece . I love sleeping in a chilly room in the winter, and love the warm comfort and feel of my flannel nightgowns, but unless someone has a Little House on the Prairy fetish going, they're not likely to be seen as "sexy".

Sexy is a state of mind hun...that's half the fun of it!! I'm betting more think it's sexy than you know! Not everything has to be lace and frills