Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,625 Times in 2,281 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default ritual

It is the ritual of it isn't it, including the aroma and flavor, the sensuousness of the smoke, the flame, the ash...the whole damn ritual of it that I simply love...and the pipe? Another ritual...see what Catholic school does to a person...smiling.

Agree totally my friend, it is an art.

Regards, Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Actually, I agree. I've never had an interest in cigarettes and only seem to enjoy pipes or cigars. I decided to give pipes a try as my grandfather used to smoke them and I had heard of a lot of cigar enjoyers also enjoyed a pipe now and again. So I had tried one a few years back and greatly enjoyed it myself, even finding the blend my grandfather enjoyed. It's still something of an art that I'm learning how to smoke it so I get no bite or the pipe doesn't get too hot (I have to remember it's a slow enjoyment like sipping a wine or whiskey).

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral