genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I generally like to chat for a little while first... when someone says, "I don't like to chat and e-mail endlessly - I just want to ask you out and see where it goes," I know we're not going to be a match. I'm introverted and meeting someone new burns my energy and attention up at an alarming rate, so unless there's something that catches my attention and I really *want* to meet within a few communications, then fine.

I think my worst date ever was with someone who was outright disgusted that I'd ever had a relationship with a man (he was my unicorn, and I genuinely loved him.) She berated me at the table, then excused herself to the "bathroom" (and by that, I mean "never to be seen again.) Cripes.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: