View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

About 20 years ago, my partner and I were driving home. We lived in Memphis at the time and were taking a short-cut through a suburban neighborhood in order to avoid the bigger/busier streets. We took this shortcut tons of times before and since. On this one night, I had stopped at the sign, turned left, went about 10' then for the briefest second or two, the street lights went away (not turned off, went away), the houses disappeared, and the road was dirt, there were many more trees. Then it all came back.

I looked at my partner, thinking I was nuts. She was looking at me with this shocked look and asked "Did you see that?" We had both experienced the same thing. We hadn't been talking about anything related, hadn't watched any scifi shows, anything weird. I personally believe in parallel realities, and for whatever reason, I believe we passed through some type of tear that night.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: