View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #53
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Hey there and Welcome!

OMG I love Cannoli. Have you ever been to Boston's North End? There is a place called "Mikes Pastry" that is all Italian cookies and Cannoli. Like 12 different kinds of Cannoli. There is usually a line out the door. Worth the trip!

No. I sure have not but it sounds absolutely wonderful! Amazing part is I wish I would have known about it previously because for the last two summers I had to be in Worcester for college classes for a week! I would have loved to venture up and try it out!! Are you from that area?

There is a place here known as the Triangle Tavern it is owned by the Casale family and they make all homemade Italian food. Their cannoli is to die for as well. I also like their freshly breaded veal with a side of spaghetti. Peppers with oil served for appetizer with freshly baked Italian bread and butter. Oh Em Gee....guess ya can tell the Italian venue is something I find amazing! LOL!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: