Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
No. I sure have not but it sounds absolutely wonderful! Amazing part is I wish I would have known about it previously because for the last two summers I had to be in Worcester for college classes for a week! I would have loved to venture up and try it out!! Are you from that area?

There is a place here known as the Triangle Tavern it is owned by the Casale family and they make all homemade Italian food. Their cannoli is to die for as well. I also like their freshly breaded veal with a side of spaghetti. Peppers with oil served for appetizer with freshly baked Italian bread and butter. Oh Em Gee....guess ya can tell the Italian venue is something I find amazing! LOL!
Oh how I wish you would have known about about Mikes Pastry you were so close by! Maybe another time.

No I am not from that area but grew up in NY. Lots of good Italian food all around and everyone cooked. My Dad was a great cook, his Mom and Dad cooked, everyone grew fresh vegetables in their gardens (eastern Long Island, not the city) fresh seafood, all prepared in various Italian styles.

I am with you on the Italian food!

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post: