laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Ok, I will share this even though I do not find it creepy. But it could be viewed that way by others.

I was once very close to someone who had powers beyond what I had ever imagined-one of the things she would tell me about was astral projection. One night, she and I were talking via IM to text. I was curled up and comfy in bed when something in my room fell. The noise was very loud, pretty close to me and I was absolutely petrified. I did not want to get up to turn the light on but, of course, I did. There was nothing; everything was in place and there was no reason for a noise to have happened. The very next message I get from her is that she is sorry, to not be scared but that she hit something in the dark when she came to visit. I did not have time to tell her what had happened. And, her telling me that she was the cause was enough to calm me down. I was used to to "odd happenings" since she and I had become close even though this particular thing was new.

I know it sounds made up but I am telling the honest truth about it all. And even more so, there is so much more I could tell.

I have done journey work in our drumming circle, lead by my favourite Shaman for years. I think it was my second time there and we were doing partner journeys. This is where you go to the spirit world for/of the partner you are working with. It makes no sense to you, you just come back with the message that they need.
The girl I was working with, I had never met before this night. I came back with a message that made sense to her, not me. She came back in tears and apologizing and tells me word for word an event that had happened to me and a message. She thought she had made it all up as it was so awful and she thought I would be upset. It was that one event that instilled faith in me. I studied under that Shaman for about 8 years. It was so powerful.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: