Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,660 Times in 3,990 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

this woman runs a website for people who like to watch her eat. She is called a Gainer. The people who watch her, or actually help her eat, are called Feeders.

There is a movie about this fetish ...its on Netflix and its called Feed. Her is the summary of it:

After uncovering a sexually charged Web site that features morbidly obese women being held captive and taunted with fattening food, Australian cop Richard (Jack Thompson) travels to Ohio to investigate. Viewing the Aussie's appearance as an opportunity for a fun game rather than a reason for him to go offline, the site's sadistic webmaster (Alex O'Loughlin) lures Richard into a dangerous game that's unappetizing, to say the least.

I had never heard of this before, and when I ran across this movie, I was simply, stunned. I investigated the web for more details..and its a thriving community.

Do I agree with her right to gain weight. Absolutely. Do I think her children will be depended upon to do her role of caretaker so that SHE can be taken care of, instead of her taking care of them. Absolutely. Is this grounds for removal of the children. Depends. Just because someone lives differently than us, and does things that we might find odd, doesnt mean we are right and she is wrong. (not that anyone was saying that) She just needs to make sure the kids are taken care of and they arent forced into a role reversal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: