LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This stuff is so cool. I'm the person that always wanted something like this to happen to me, but the closest thing that has ever happened to me is that I have zoned out while driving.

I do not recommend that, kids!

It doesn't really happen anymore, but it would happen in FL all the time. I don't know if just knew the routes so well or what, but I'd be driving along and then BAM! I'm a minute from my destination and I have no memory of the past 10, 20, 40 minutes. None. It actually started to worry me quite a bit, because I didn't know what happened during that time and whether I was a good driver or if did some dangerous driving or fell asleep or if I hurt anyone or anything. That part of it was really scary....the not knowing.
Ironically, I can actually explain this. It is a form of self-hypnosis. One of my lifestyle mentors is trained in hypnosis and anytime he teaches a class, he used this as a point of reference that everyone can relate to. You are not asleep, but it can be dangerous so please be careful?