View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #17
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default And yet I continue to be amazed...

This is sad and simply disturbing. I won't even go into how I feel or what I think about the web site. Such drive and determination should be used to better oneself, become healthy and healthful, not destructive and death enhancing(edited to state that I believe she has the right to do as she wishes, but not to the detriment of her children). I can't even begin to conceive how an individual could begin to cope with 600 pounds let alone 1000. Although, odds are she won't make it to her goal(before dying). At what point do we (used universally) say this is not okay? Should Child Services be brought into the picture? I think possibly yes. She is purposefully setting out to harm herself and by proxy her children. It's obvious that an individual who chooses such a life (and goal)is not happy. There must be a great amount of self loathing and sadness in such a person and this is what the focus should be on. All in all an extremely disheartening story.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post: