View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #65
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
So last night I woke up about 3AM, and padded around the house for a half hour. I get insomnia, but this wasn't too bad, just a little blip. I was asleep by 4.

Around 5AM, I woke up with the bedroom door cracked about 2 inches. I had left a hall light on, and the light beam was shining directly into my eyes, but didn't fall anywhere else because of the opening of the crack in the door and the placement of the hall light. It was like waking up to find myself in Edgar Allen Poe's Tell-Tale Heart. Ack.

I knew I had closed the bedroom door (I always do), and besides, I had fallen asleep with my face to the door, and there's no way I could have fallen to sleep with that direct beam in my eyes. I was a bit weirded out by this, but still groggy and didn't want to endanger the possibility of more sleep by getting up to turn of the hall light and close the door...so I rolled over instead, and was soon back to sleep.

Three hours later, I woke up. The door was closed.

Freaky.
but was the light on or off? now i'm skeeeeered.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: