Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I got caught up on the thread and some of the posts reminded me of things that have happened to me and/or my family....

Years ago...I believe I was pregnant for my youngest daughter.....

My mother had been having issues with her jeep. Her husband was mechanically inclined and fixed what he thought was wrong with it. Which was the battery as it kept draining. All was well with the car again and we took it to go shopping one night. We had Clarissa in the back, and my mother was driving. We got to the bottom of a big hill and went to take a left. We got halfway out on the country "highway" and the car stalled; completely dead. We knew that her side reflector on the driver side of the car was off since she had had a run in with a deer and the road has very few lights. And there's oddly no light there even though it's a corner....We sat there for panicked seconds/minutes. I was trying to decide if I should get the baby out of the car seat and we should get out of the car. We would surely be hit because people fly on that road....
My mother is trying everything to get the car started to no avail. And suddenly a car is speeding around the corner towards us on her side..and the baby's side....which lacks the reflector. I climbed in the back seat trying to get the baby out so we can get out of the car and suddenly the car just ROLLS backwards out of the road. It was a miracle and I have MANY MANY times stopped there since and stopped the car to see if it would roll...It's at the bottom of a hill and actually rolls DOWN....I can't explain it except that we had angels with us that day......

I'm so thankful that yall had those angels with u
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: