View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #74
chakra

How Do You Identify?:
female

chakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputationchakra Has the BEST Reputation

I was in a serious car accident this summer. The drunk driver who hit me died at the scene. I believe I was knocked out on impact, it's hard to know conscious details of the accident.

However, I do remember looking down at the truck that hit me. I remember the driver standing beside his truck looking at his hands and feeling his face and then a look of complete shock and sadness come over his face. I remember seeing hands growing around him. I don't even know how to explain it. The hands then grew a body. The body became an Elderly Lady. I *heard* "George it's time to go" George says "I didn't know" Elderly Lady "we did". They just dissolved.

I then slammed back down into my body. I vaguely remember being cut out of my vehicle. Consciousness came and went.

I found out after the accident his name was George. (You have to find out these things when you have to sue and such.)

I will never see anything the same again. Ever.

I was not really a believer in anything before my accident. That too, has really changed. Nothing has been the same since, absolutely nothing.
chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chakra For This Useful Post: