View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #45
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes two people want the same thing, or agree to the same thing, ... companionship. surely helps with loneliness. we all want to be in love, ... to have that i can't live without you feeling, madly deeply. but a companion can make a world of difference when living life. who knows, being in a healthy relationship with someone that is no more than companionship, ... may lead me to madly deeply with another person (or the same). being healthy in mind and spirit will lead to healthy in mind and spirit people.

this letter to george putnam from emelia earhart is about companionship, to me. it's sad, in a way. but i love the honesty. being mature adults, honesty, ... can lead to happiness.

p.s. a little rambling. who the hell says you've got to get "married" or live together. it's not required to be in love, or whatever each individual calls it.

http://earchives.lib.purdue.edu/cdm4...=0&x=154&y=528

macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: